Our Industrial Hygiene Lab is truly full-service. We are technically capable and have the resources to perform the full NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods. Although the full range of airborne contaminants in our capabilities is too numerous to list, some worth mentioning are:
- Crystalline Silica (α Quartz, tridymite and cristobalite) NIOSH Method 7602 – call for our low price
- Hexavalent Chromium (HexChrome)
- Waste Anesthetic Gases including Nitrous Oxide, halothane, enflurane, isoflurane, desflurane, sevoflurane and others
- Aldehyde sterilants such as formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and acetaldehyde.
- Ethylene Oxide
- Total, Inhalable, Respirable and Thoracic airborne dust
- Occupation Exposure Limits derivation by the Reciprocal Calculation Procedure for Hydrocarbon Mixtures
- Asbestos and Synthetic Vitreous Fibers
- Lead and other Metals including Welding Fume
- Solvent Vapors, Oil Mist
If you collect your own samples, Criterion can provide sampling equipment such as personnel pumps and sampling media such as filters (including pre-weighted, various sample tubes, impingers, cyclones and passive dosimeters.