Criterion’s Environmental Laboratory Services offers a wide variety of analysis for various contaminants in air, water and soil.
Areas where our services are needed include ambient air monitoring and analyses (TO-14 and TO-15), water monitoring and analyses and soil/bulk material analyses, monitoring of clean-up sites, land-fill gas analysis, soil gas vapor intrusion, indoor air quality monitoring, fence line monitoring, storm water runoff and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
Whatever your environmental testing needs, talk to Criterion. If we can’t help, as a professional courtesy, we’ll find someone who can.
Contaminants within our capabilities include:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs), including Dioxin/Furan and PCBs (Alachlors)
- Metals, including RCRA Metals, Lead and Hexavalent Chromium
- Particulates – Total, PM 10s and PM 2.5s
- Solid sample matrices can be prepared using Toxicity Characteristic Leachate Procedures (TCLP)