Students must Read and Agree to Criterion’s Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations made after 12pm ET the day prior to the class will NOT be refunded.
- Cancellations received before 12pm ET the day prior to the class will be subject to a $50 service charge.
- Criterion will provide 24 hours notice for cancelled courses.
Criterion Offers 2 Virtual Courses:
Asbestos Building Inspector (Refresher)
Asbestos Management Planner (Refresher)
Please review Criterion’s Policies for Virtual Courses:
- Registration and Payment must be received online at least 24 hours prior to the course start.
- Students must have fast internet access and a valid email address
- Students must have Audio/video capability
- Students must maintain audio/video presence and actively participate for the entire session
- By attending, students consent to being recorded per State regulations. Each course is recorded in entirety, including student participation, and sent to State regulators.
- Students must ensure that no offensive or illegal items are on camera
- Students must refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, or vaping products
- Students may not talk with people outside of the course during the session.
- Student must not make phone calls, send text messages, or otherwise participate in distracting behavior during the session.
- If your previous training certificate is from another provider, you must send Criterion a copy of your most recent training certificate no later than 24 hours prior to the course.
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” BELOW YOU CONSENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION