Due to COVID-19, Criterion’s Asbestos and Lead courses have limited capacity. Register online to guarantee a seat in the class.
Please note: Asbestos Building Inspector Refresher & Asbestos Management Planner Refresher are offered virtually. All other class are taught in-person.
Criterion reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course for any reason, including insufficient enrollment. Classes are held when a minimum of five (5) students register. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, Criterion will notify students within 24 hours of the course date.
To cancel your registration, call us at least five (5) business days prior to the course start date. A 5% cancellation fee will be applied to all refunds. If the course cancellation request is received fewer than five (5) business days before the course start date, a service charge of $50 will also be deducted from your total payment. Criterion does allow substitutions and transfers to a subsequent course are permitted at any time.
In order to qualify for the online refreshers, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have good internet access and be able to register/pay online in order to attend the class
- Must provide an email address in order to receive the online class invite
- Have audio/video capability
- Be present for the entire session
- Payment is required no later than 24 hours prior to class in order to receive the invite.
- The entire course, including student participation, is being recorded. By attending, student hereby understands and consents to being recorded as per state guidelines.
- Because the class is being recorded, students must make sure there are no offensive items in the background
- Must actively participate in classroom discussion
- Criterion’s no smoking policy must be adhered to during active class time even if they are in their own home
- Talking with anyone other than someone participating in the class will not be permitted.
- No phone calls, texting or internet surfing or any other distractions are allowed during class.
- A copy of your most recent training certificate is required no later than 24 hours prior to course if you took your training with another provider.
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” BELOW YOU CONSENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION