Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Criterion’s Asbestos and Lead courses are being held at a reduced capacity and seating is limited. Registration is being done online through our website and payment is required to guarantee a seat in the class.
Until further notice, all students are required to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided. Temperatures are being checked prior to entrance in the classroom. Any individual with an elevated temperature, at or above 100.4, will not be permitted to take the class and must reschedule.
Please note our Asbestos Building Inspector Refresher & Asbestos Management Planner Refresher are the only classes currently being offered via online teleconferencing (virtual). All other class are taught in-person.
In order to qualify for the online refreshers, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have good internet access and be able to register/pay online in order to attend the class
- Must provide an email address in order to receive the online class invite
- Have audio/video capability
- Be present for the entire session
- Payment is required no later than 24 hours prior to class in order to receive the invite.
- The entire course, including student participation, is being recorded. By attending, student hereby understands and consents to being recorded as per state guidelines.
- Because the class is being recorded, students must make sure there are no offensive items in the background
- Must actively participate in classroom discussion
- Criterion’s no smoking policy must be adhered to during active class time even if they are in their own home
- Talking with anyone other than someone participating in the class will not be permitted.
- No phone calls, texting or internet surfing or any other distractions are allowed during class.
- A copy of your most recent training certificate is required no later than 24 hours prior to course if you took your training with another provider.
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” BELOW YOU CONSENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION