Criterion’s field staff is experienced in the interpretation and implantation of federal, state and local environmental regulations including NESHAPS, RCRA, CERCLA, TSCA and the Clean Air and Water Acts.
Environmental Site Assessments (ESA):
We provide site assessment support to our clients via technical research and report writing, as well as oversight at contaminated sites. We research potentially or known contaminated sites to ascertain a history of operations, including site owners, to assist our client in understanding a site’s history and learning about those that may be responsible for contamination. Furthermore, we support active cleanup sites, whether managing the administrative record (i.e., site records), conducting field oversight, or providing subject-matter experts.
Criterion is also experienced in both Phase I and II ESAs. We follow ASTM Standards with Phase I and Phase II Reports that are clear and concise with proof of your due diligence. With Criterion, you will know where your property is relative to Environmental Standards.
Among Criterion’s Environmental Field Services are:
- Environmental Education and Training
- Environmental Field Sampling and Analysis
- Petroleum and Hazardous Waste
- Ground Water and Surface Water Sampling and Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Environmental Sampling and Analysis Monitoring
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I & II)
- Occupational Health and Safety – We provide full service development and implementation of occupational health and safety programs. We serve as a safety resource and assist entities with management of safety programs and meeting compliance with federal, state and local occupational health and safety laws, regulations, and standards. We conduct safety audits of facilities, worksites, equipment, work practices, and safety devices, and we assist entities with safety documentation implementation and management. Furthermore, we provide remote and on-site safety training as needed.
Examples of services related to environment and safety include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act Tier I/Tier II and Title III inventory and reporting
- Hazardous Materials and/or Waste Management Plans
- Risk Management Plans (e.g., chlorine or ammonia)
- Environmental Compliance Records Management
- Environmental Management System (EMS) – ISO 14001
- Maintaining Administrative Records and Developing Database Solutions
- Compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 29 CFR 1926 standards
- OSHA Federal and Safety Plans
- Development of Health and Safety Manuals