** NEW ** COVID-19 Response Services
Laboratory, Field & Training Services for COVID-19 Response & Reopening
Criterion is constantly working to “stay on top” of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Assisting Clients in dealing with environmental hazards in the workplace is what we have been doing for 35 years. Below is a partial list of the COVID-19 response services offered by Criterion.
- Post-Cleaning Sampling & Testing
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Consulting
- Written Re-Occupancy Assessments & Plans
- Infectious Agent Control Plans
- Contamination Protocol Reviews
- Health & Safety Training
- Respirator Training and Fit Testing
To discuss how we can help you, call 215-244-1300. Press “0” and ask to speak with a with a Project Manager.
Note: Reopening facilities are at particularly high risk of Legionella contamination due to stagnant water. Click here to learn more.
Don't see the service you need?
Criterion's extensive laboratory and field capabilities make it possible for us to perform many additional services not listed here. Let us know what you need, and we can help.